Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions before returning any items.
We will accept returns on items safely returned to us in original and resalable condition within 14 days of delivery to the buyer.
We cannot refund original shipping fees or the buyer’s return shipping cost.
If your order was above $200, a 10% restocking fee will be assessed. International orders returned via private carriers such as UPS or FedEx are subject to an immediate 80% refund and the remaining 20% refunded after 90 days should no additional cost to Apex Magnets occur such as Duties and Taxes, custom Fees, etc.
Any items damaged during shipping back to us will not be refunded.
Custom orders cannot be returned, unless we made a mistake.
We inspect all merchandise for damage or wear. Please keep in mind that Rare Earth Magnets are fragile and must be handled with care. We will not accept returns of magnets that have been mishandled or obviously used. Refund processing may take several weeks.
Please make sure your address is complete and correct.
Any order returned to us due to an incomplete or incorrect address will be refunded minus shipping fees.
We can reship your order, but you must pay the shipping fee again. USPS and UPS do not refund shipping fees to us.
We also will not refund shipping fees for any package refused by the addressee.
If you have any questions, please contact